Andrew's reputation as a commercial property lawyer has enabled
him to develop an extensive client following during over 45 years
of practice. Andrew's client base includes dealers, developers,
speculators, builders, investors, substantial private equity funds,
private offices, banks and high net work individuals. Although
Andrew has extensive experience in the field, his focus has been on
substantial regeneration projects, particularly in the South East.
Andrew's areas of expertise include pre-site assessment for
developments, site assembly, site acquisition, exits and disposal
strategies and back to back transactions. Andrew has also advised
on some of the major landmark London development, as well as
assisting developers nationally.
His deals have included :-
- Sale to a Housing Association worth £50M
- L & D Toys site sale worth £12M
- Sale to Circle Anglia worth £20M
- Various lettings to major supermarket chains
- Dealing with a number of sites in the Olympic Village
- Acquisition and sale of a London site with significant historic
relevance for several million pounds.
- The acquisition of a site occupied by a substantial waste
disposal business and the relocation of that business
- Acquisition of listed buildings for the purposes of
redevelopment having former religious use
In addition, Andrew heads a team who provide a comprehensive
legal service dealing with matters such as estate planning,
probate, trusts, wills and powers of attorney.
Andrew and his team act for professional and individual
trustees, executors and administrators, banks and
Andrew is a keen horse rider, enjoys the country and is a dog