George specialises predominantly in high level Commercial and
Residential Real Estate Investment and Development matters acting
for both investors and developers (both institutional and
George also has extensive experience in acting on secured
lending matters for both private and institutional lenders. He has
a particular expertise in the area of Islamic Finance and he acts
for a number of financial institutions providing Islamic Finance
George also undertakes a considerable amount of work in the
leisure and hospitality sector, acting for various restaurant and
bar operators, night club operators and Hotel owners and
He heads an experienced team of solicitors and support staff and
as a team, they actively promote a proactive, dynamic, expedient
and efficient approach to all their matters. George and his team
work very closely with all parties in their transactions including
all representatives with a view to assisting all stakeholders in
proactively concluding the matter.
George's most recent experience includes:-
- Purchase of a Hotel in Kensington for £22,000,000 for overseas
- Purchase of a 40 room Hotel in Brighton in excess of
- Purchase of a large Commercial Building in Hull let to House of
Fraser for £11,000,000.
- Purchase of a large Retail Park for a purchase price of over
- A considerable number of developments sites, acquisitions for
permitted development (PD) including - an acquisition of a Purchase
of a large office block in Crawley for £60,000,000 and a large
office block in Bristol for £22,000.00
- Purchase of a large office block with in Great Portland Street
for an excess of £11,000,000 that was subsequently developed to
residential. We also acted in the sales of a residential flat.
- Purchase of a large Portfolio of houses from a variety of
different Receivers in Leeds and Nottingham.
Playing football and coaching football to young children,
playing tennis, helping with various Charitable Organisations