George specialises predominantly in high level Commercial and
Residential Real Estate Investment and Development matters acting
for both investors and developers (both institutional and
non-institutional). He also has extensive experience in acting in
secured lending matters for both private and institutional lenders.
George has a particular expertise in the area of Islamic Finance
and he acts for a number of financial institutions providing
Islamic Finance products.
George also undertakes a considerable amount of work in the
leisure and hospitality sector, acting for a number of restaurant
and bar operators, night club operators and Hotel owners and
George heads an experienced team of solicitors and support staff
and as a team, they actively promote a proactive, dynamic,
expedient and efficient approach to all their matters. George and
his team work very closely with all parties in their transactions
including all representatives with a view to assisting all estate
holders in proactively concluding the matter.
His recent deals include:
- Purchase of a Hotel in Kensington for £22,000,000 for overseas
- Purchase of a 40 room Hotel in Brighton in excess of
- Purchase of a large Commercial Building in Hull let to House of
Fraser for £11,000,000.
- Purchase of a large Retail Park for a purchase price of over
- A considerable number of developments sites, acquisitions for
permitted development (PD) including - an acquisition of a large
office block in Bristol for £22,000.000.
- Purchase of a large office block in Crawley for
- Purchase of a large office block with in Great Portland Street
for an excess of £11,000,000 that was subsequently developed to
residential. We also acted in the sale of the residential
- Purchase of a large Portfolio of houses from a variety of
different Receivers in Leeds and Nottingham.
Playing football and coaching football to young children,
playing tennis, helping with various Charitable Organisations