Grant specialises in all aspects of insolvency and corporate
recovery work including administrations, liquidations,
receiverships, company voluntary arrangements, bankruptcy and
individual voluntary arrangements. He also specialises in
litigation such as directors' disqualification proceedings and
acting for officeholders and directors in respect of misfeasance
claims, transactions at an undervalue and preference.
Grant has also been involved in numerous solvent restructuring,
debt financing, corporate governance matters. He has extensive
experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating contractual
Grant regularly lectures to licensed insolvency practitioners
and accountants. He also publishes monthly bulletins and
writes articles for specialist insolvency magazines. He is a
Fellow of the Association of Business Recovery Professionals and a
Member of the Insolvency Lawyers` Association.
Grant's recent matters include:
- Acting in respect of Glasgow Rangers Football Club.
- The sale by an administrator of 127 retail shops.
- The sale by an administration of 17 betting shops.
- Acting for a debenture holder in respect of a large music
- Advising banks on the enforcement of their security.
- Numerous MBOs and MBIs
- Reviewing financing documents
Travelling and reading