Grant is a leading insolvency solicitor and specialises in all
aspects of insolvency and corporate recovery work including
administrations, liquidations, receiverships, company voluntary
arrangements, bankruptcy and individual voluntary
arrangements. He also specialises in litigation such as
directors' disqualification proceedings and acting for
officeholders and directors in respect of misfeasance claims,
transactions at an undervalue and preference.
Grant has also been involved in numerous solvent restructuring,
debt financing and corporate governance matters. He has extensive
experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating contractual
Grant regularly lectures to licensed insolvency practitioners
and accountants. He also publishes monthly bulletins and
writes articles for specialist insolvency magazines. He is a
Fellow of the Association of Business Recovery Professionals and a
Member of the Insolvency Lawyers` Association.
Grant's recent matters include:
- Acting in respect of Glasgow Rangers Football Club.
- Acting in respect of BHS.
- Acting in respect of the administration of the second largest
furniture retailed in Ireland.
- The sale by an administrator of 127 retail shops.
- The sale by an administrator of 17 betting shops.
- Acting for a debenture holder in respect of a major music
- Advising banks on the enforcement of their security.
- Reviewing financing documents.
Travelling, boxing and reading.