Harry's understanding of the offshore property investor's
requirements has enabled him to build a niche practice providing a
comprehensive and bespoke service. He acts for private investors,
joint ventures and lenders based in the UK and offshore on
commercial residential transactions and restructuring.
Harry is known for his personal touch whilst being a strong
negotiator. Harry has sincerity and a calm and collected approach
which clients welcome and ensures the deal is always done.
Harry has a strong international client network and is regularly
referred work from law firms and accountancy firms in many foreign
jurisdictions to advise and assist their clients with cross border
commercial interests in the UK. His particular expertise is in
share purchase agreements involving "corporate wrapped" property
transactions and in "de-enveloping" corporate wrapped offshore
property vehicles in a tax efficient manner to assist his worldwide
base. Harry has acted for significant commercial businesses and
high net worth individuals.
Harry supports the corporate team in advising on all property
aspects of the transaction.
Harry's recent deals include :
- Dealt with property aspects of a large European pharmaceutical
company for £360M.
- £40M residential development in Mayfair.
- £22M commercial acquisition in Central London.
- £15M residential development in Belgravia.
- Advising and acting on behalf of offshore banks funding
property acquisitions in the UK.
- Acquisition, disposal and redevelopment of a portfolio of
commercial properties for a large private London based property
- Advising on the acquisition of a majority shareholding in a
residential development of £30M.
Fine wine, visiting art galleries, Chelsea FC.