Lucy has nearly 20 years' experience in her legal career,
subsequent to a comprehensive business software, e-commerce, sales
and marketing background in the property software industry. This
combination enables her to take a very pragmatic and
commercially-minded approach with her clients. She prioritises
having a full understanding of what her clients are seeking to
achieve from the outset, so that their objectives may be met.
As a Corporate and Commercial Solicitor, she has advised many
public and private companies, partnerships and individuals. Her
legal sector-specific experience includes banking, biotech,
catering, construction, estate agency, pharma, professional
advisors (accountants, fund managers and investors), luxury market
services, property investment, retail (and supply chain) and
She has advised on a wide variety of types of business commerce
matters and their related legal issues, covering contractual terms
and conditions, e-commerce and websites, intellectual property
rights, licensing, employment and service contracts, amongst other
areas. She has acted for many organisations on their corporate
legal requirements, from incorporation through to exit, about their
business plans, joint ventures, corporate governance, shareholders'
agreements, business sales and acquisitions, partnerships, limited
liability partnerships and on admissions to the UK Junior Markets
(AIM and PLUS).
Her experience includes:
- Advised many SMEs on many software licences and contracts,
together with related intellectual property matters.
- Advised many SME's about legal matters relating to their
website strategies, terms and conditions.
- Advised software companies on substantial procurement
- Advised cloud services providers on a range of commercial and
- Acted for and advised an investment fund management company on
their corporate and commercial agreements.
- Acted for estate agents in relation to the sale and purchase of
- Advised companies on a wide variety of commercial terms and
- Acted for many SME's in their sales and purchases of businesses
- Advised many companies and shareholders on articles of
association and shareholder agreements.
- Advised and negotiated for many companies and directors on
service contracts and employment agreements, including related exit
- Negotiated many employment compromise agreements.
- Advised companies and professionals on their applications to
the Financial Services Authority for registration.
- Acted for Biotech and Pharma companies seeking admissions to
the UK Junior Markets (AIM and PLUS).
Nutrition & complementary healthcare, politics, travel and
enjoying time with family.