Our team of lawyers have significant experience in projects and
infrastructure matters across a number of jurisdictions and are
known for their commercial acumen and for getting deals done.
Our clients' needs vary throughout the span of their projects
and Philip Ross can provide support at each stage of a project from
strategy and planning, procurement, contract drafting, financing,
construction, re-financing, disputes, acquisition and disposal. Our
lawyers have significant experience in the infrastructure market
having acted for buyers, sellers, investors, lenders and insurers
on a wide range of transactions. We have broad experience for
several market sectors including transport, aircraft and shipping,
oil and gas and renewable energy.
Our experience covers a range of infrastructure projects and
asset and development financing ranging up to £350M. Some examples
of our work in project and infrastructure finance are:-
- Acting for Vendors in a group company consisting of a Swiss
company and a Nigerian company in a multi million sale of shares to
a US company in the oil and gas sector.
- Acted for investors on a potential acquisition of an airport in
- Acting for residential value insurers on a number of financing
of aircraft and ships.
- Providing expertise on finance on a major insured
securitisation of a large fleet of aircraft and subsequently
assisted on claims litigation resulting in repayment to a client of
an eleven figure Dollar amount.
- Acting for insurers in the placement, negotiation phases on
numerous multi million Dollar cutting edge UK and international
transactions involving the provision of credit and financial
guarantee insurance to the financial market.
- Drafting and implementing excess of loss re-insurances,
treaties covering 12 aircraft with a sum insured in excess of US
- Acting on major development projects across a number of